ArrowSphere-Based Service to Better Serve Channel Partners with High Margin Cloud-Based Data Protection Offering for NetApp Deployments
AUSTIN, TX — October 22, 2013 — Artisan Infrastructure, the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, today announced a strategic partnership with Arrow Electronics to deliver cloud-based data protection infrastructure to support NetApp customers. Available as an offering for the channel through Arrow’s ArrowSphere marketplace, the new service includes NetApp data protection infrastructure and a full suite of service enablement to speed time-to-market, simplify billing and contracts and reduce management overhead.
The ArrowSphere cloud services marketplace by Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions business connects traditional value-added resellers and born-in-the-cloud service providers to innovative and profitable IT solutions built upon production-proven infrastructure. Moreover, the ArrowSphere platform allows channel providers to build solutions that leverage their brand and manage contracts/billing, maintain a direct relationship with their customers and build a business with industry-leading margins aligned with their own value proposition.
Through a strategic relationship between Artisan Infrastructure and Arrow, partners have direct access to a multi-stage hybrid cloud recovery suite utilizing NetApp storage and SnapMirror as the foundation for cloud-based data protection to support NetApp end-customer uptime. The white label service provides VARs and IT service providers with the ability to custom brand a data recovery solution that meets or exceeds user requirements at a fraction of the price. The solution suite allows traditional VARs to expand their businesses into the cloud and enables cloud service providers to offer hybrid cloud (on-premise and remote) data protection capabilities to NetApp storage system users.
The ArrowSphere Data Protection for NetApp service for Arrow partners is a robust option that aggregates systems under a single interface for simple management and delivers a premier quality of service with the ability to scale on-demand. Features include:
- Industry-Leading Margins: Artisan Infrastructure provides exceptional margins for VARs and service providers, providing a competitive advantage for Arrow partners in the markets they serve.
- Accelerated Time-to-Revenue with Minimal Investment: Best-of-breed cloud services enable partners to quickly and efficiently offer cloud solutions that meet customers’ business needs without having to invest the time and money needed to create a customized platform.
- Simple Transformation to Hybrid Cloud Services with Recurring Services Revenues: Comprehensive subscription management engine makes it easy to do business by effectively processing renewals, price changes and promotions. System also simplifies billing, metering, services management and allows for integrated single sign-on security, branding, custom contracts and SLAs.
- Increased Lifetime Customer Value: Through a customized online shop or branded webstore, end customers can consider new capabilities, provision new services, and increase or decrease their usage levels in real time as their business needs evolve.
- White-Label 100% Wholesale-Only Services: In contrast to retail cloud services that alienate channel partners, Artisan Infrastructure maintains a 100% wholesale-only business model guaranteeing the complete absence of channel conflict. Through ArrowSphere, partners attract new customers by complementing their existing online shop or by offering services in a white-label webstore.
- Complete Control: Artisan Infrastructure is the only infrastructure provider to deliver complete autonomy, control, security and visibility when building independent cloud services for unrestricted growth.
“ArrowSphere-accredited service providers like Artisan Infrastructure enable Arrow solution providers to develop a custom portfolio of reliable, cloud-based services that complement on-premise offerings,” said Jim Livingston, vice president of North American services for Arrow’s ECS business. “The ability to deliver true hybrid cloud capabilities enables solution providers to enter new markets and become an essential resource for long-term solutions, allowing deeper account integration and a strengthened relationship with customers as trusted advisers.”
“Channel conflicts are a continuing issue between retail cloud service providers and their partners as retail providers compete against or attach themselves to their partners’ customers,” said Steve Williams, vice president, corporate development, Artisan Infrastructure. “The ArrowSphere Data Protection for NetApp service offers a completely partner branded customer experience and exceptional convenience by consolidating all cloud purchasing needs. This facilitates increased marketshare as VARs and service providers develop and deploy their own hybrid cloud data protection offerings.”
About Neverfail (formerly Artisan Infrastructure)
Neverfail delivers continuously available clouds through a single pane-of-glass SaaS platform. This platform is the industry’s first secure, comprehensive, multi-tenant, multi-cloud management solution for BC/DR solutions, solution catalogs, cloud service billing, service orchestration, monitoring, cloud workspaces and unified communications. Neverfail serves a global partnership of managed service providers, systems integrators, telecommunication providers, data center operators, independent software vendors, governments, healthcare institutions and enterprises exclusively through the channel. Neverfail provides solutions across the globe and operates data centers in the United States and Europe. Neverfail is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Melville, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Portland, Edinburgh, Scotland and Cluj, Romania. For more information on Neverfail solutions, contact the company at 512-600-4300 or visit their website at www.neverfail.staging.wpengine.com. You can follow Neverfail on Twitter at twitter.com/neverfail.